Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Safe permanent fat loss at home. Tested and recommended by Dr. Bob FRCS MD.
CryoShape Science explained;
Lipolysis is the process by which fats are broken down in our bodies through enzymes and water, or hydrolysis. Lipolysis occurs in our adipose tissue stores, which are the fatty tissues that cushion and line our bodies and organs.
Cryolipolysis, is the procedure that involves the non-invasive cooling of body fat to break down fat cells, resulting in a reduction of body fat without damage to other tissues.
US National Library of Medicine quote;
The precise application of cold temperatures triggers apoptosis of the adipocytes, which invokes an inflammatory response and leads to slow digestion by surrounding macrophages. In clinical studies, cryolipolysis was shown to reduce subcutaneous fat at the treatment site by up to 25% after one treatment. Improvements were seen in 86% of treated subjects. At 73%, the patient satisfaction rate is higher than with other technologies used for noninvasive lipolysis. Cryolipolysis has been proven to be a very safe method for body contouring, and is accomplished with only minimal discomfort.
CryoShape is a safe wearable medical equipment that allows you to apply an effective Cryolipolysis treatment application at home.
If you have any of the below conditions, you may not be an appropriate candidate for the CryoShape Fat Freezer procedure.
- If you are pregnant
- Known sensitivity to cold such as cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease, pernio, or Chilblains.
- Known sensitivity of allergy to isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, fructose and glycerin
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the area to be treated
- Nerve pain such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
- Impaired skin sensation
- Open or infected wounds
- Bleeding disorders or simultaneous use of blood thinners
- Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated
- Hernia in or adjacent to the treatment site
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes in the area to be treated
- Active implanted device such as pacemaker or defibrillator
- Chronic pain
- Anxiety disorder
- Heart Condition
*You should inform your physician of your entire medical history. You should not have the treatment if you are seeking treatment for obesity as the CryoShape Fat Freezer is not a treatment for a weight loss solution for obesity. You should not have treatment if you have one of the below conditions:
- Cryoglobulinemia, a condition in which an abnormal level of cryoglobulins (proteins which thicken in cold temperatures) are present in the blood.
- Paraoxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, a blood disorder in which a change from cold to warm temperatures leads to red blood cell death.
- Cold agglutinin disease, an autoimmune disease in which exposure of blood to cold temperatures leads to red blood cell death.